Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, January 25, 2009

back to blog.
just finished my reunion dinner and we had
some weird ingredients in the pot this year.
salmon, the circle circle thing that my Okasan made
for my obento in Okinawa...
(I asked Joey about the name of that yesterday
and I managed to found it today. not the same
exact one though, the one I had in Okinawa was with cheese
and I only managed to find the plain one today)


oh and before that,
I ironed the shirts of all the guys in my household,
those that they are going to wear tomorrow. lol.
I feel so fucking like a xian qi liang mu can. T.T.
and you so wouldn't see me doing that after today. lol.
okay. omg, I am so tired right now.
and I have not started on my homework yet.
I have a ton of them waiting for me,
to be handed in on Wednesday. I would be out
the whole day tomorrow. and people would be coming
to my house on Tuesday. I am so dead. JA.


9:04 PM